E-AWE: Custom Approval Process Does Not Allow Delete Of Adhoc Approver
(Doc ID 2520761.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PT 8.55.20 version, HCM 9.2 pi 25 Approval Framework Workflow (AWE)
The Fluid Approval Delete Adhoc Approver is not working with a custom AWE transaction. When the Submitter or Approver adds an Adhoc Approver to the Approval Chain, The OnAdhocDelete Method, which extends the delivered OnAdhocDelete, has been implemented, but it still does not save the new Approval Chain.
Expectation is that when the Ad Hoc Approver is Inserted it will show for the Inserted Approver, and when it is deleted, it will no longer in the Approval Chain.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee logs in to PeopleSoft, and navigates to the custom workflow submission page.
2. Employee enters required data, and submits.
3. Employee adds an Adhoc approver, and it shows in Status Monitor.
4. Employee navigates back to Self Service > Review Transactions and selects the submitted transaction, and there is no Approval Pending for Inserted Approver.
5. The adhoc approver added previously appears in the approval chain. So, it’s working as expected so far. Now the employee deletes the adhoc approver.
6. Saves and goes back to Self Service> Review Transactions. The Adhoc Approver is not deleted.
Below is the code on the approval handler
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document