Allocation Workbench Is Displaying the Serial Ids Already Allocated With Zero Quantity The Page Should Only Display Serial Ids That Are Available
(Doc ID 2521135.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Going Live on 9.2 PT 8.56.06 Image 27
Allocation Workbench Is Displaying the Serial Ids Already Allocated With Zero Quantity Page Should Only Display Serial Ids That Are Available
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform 10 express Putaway's for a serialized item, all into the same location
2. Create another Material Stock Request for qunatity of 6 and allocate using 'Allocations' via the MSR - allocate the 6 serial IDs that initially display
3. Create another Material Stock Request for qunatity of 4 and select 'Allocations' on the MSR
a. Issue are the following:
i. The 6 serial IDs allocated on the MSR #1 display as zero Qty., (page should only display serial IDs that are available)
ii. You are unable to add additional picking locations/serial IDs for the same location initially displayed (using the 'Add Picking Locations')
1. You are able to add locations/serial IDs for a different location
iii. Even when no serial IDs have previously been reserved, you still cannot add additional picking locations/serial IDs for the same location initially displayed
1. If you allocate the serial IDs initially displayed (by entering '1' and clicking the process button), the system will allow you to add additional locations.
a. As an aside, the 'Available Quantity' field for the ones processed increases to '2' temporarily until the next set is processes. In the end, the quantities are correct - the page just displays incorrectly temporarily.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document