Getting Unique Constraint Error "Process 708430 ABENDED at Step IN_USG_DSKTP.MthCst.Step05A" When Populating Usage Desktop (In_Usg_Dsktp) Process
(Doc ID 2521137.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Unique Constraint error when Populating Usage Desktop (In_Usg_Dsktp) Process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create more than one receipt to make putaway for the item
- Create express issue so that it is fulfilled from more than one receipt.
- Override chartfields in express issue before entering the line
- Run Cost Accounting creation process
- Edit unposted entries and populate different departments.
- Generate journals in General ledger module.
- Run IN_USG_DSKTP process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document