ELA9.2: Leased Asset Accounting Entries Are Incorrect For LEX Trans Type For Initial Direct Cost Term
(Doc ID 2522010.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Leased asset accounting entries are incorrect for LEX trans type.
1. Create a new lease and activate. Run straightline.
2. Amend it to include Indirect Cost term with transaction date in the 1st period.
3. Activate amendment and Run straightline.
4. Run depreciation, accounting and period close for the 1st period.
5. Review accounting entries.
Indirect cost entry is half of what it is supposed to be for the period.
Full amount should be booked for indirect cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document