ELM 9.2: From the Mass Enrollment Process, (AE LM_MASS_ENR), the Enrollment Notifications are Not Generated for the Learners.
(Doc ID 2522297.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Mass Enrollment process, (AE LM_MASS_ENR), the Enrollment Notifications are not generated for the learners, however, the enrollments are successful.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Enroll Learners
2) Select an active lesson
3) Select the "Enroll" button
4) Select a Learner Group that has more than 30 Learners.
5) Verify the number of learners in the group
6) Submit the Enrollment and this will submit a Mass Enrollment entry
7) Make sure that the "Notify Learner" and "Notify Requester" check boxes are selected and then click "Submit Enrollment"
8) Run mass enrollment. Go to Enterprise Learning > Process Mass Enrollment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document