'At least one override must be selected (14600,817)' Error on Class Permissions Page
(Doc ID 2522840.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Class Permissions
If Student Specific Permissions are used, saving the Class Permissions page without adding any override data will result in the error:
At least one override must be selected (14600,817).
A permission must have at least one override.
If a user adds an emplid to one section without an override, then saves, the error will occur. If the user clicks OK and deletes the row then navigates to another section without saving and adds an emplid and override to the new section and saves, the error occurs again even though there is an override.
Expect the error to not occur once the override is entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Class Permissions > Class Permissions.
2. Search for a class that uses Student Specific Permissions on multiple sections.
3. Select a student from the ID prompt and save without checking any of the override check boxes.
4. Error will occur stating that an override must be selected.
5. Delete the row and navigate to the next section without saving.
6. Add an emplid to this section, select an override and save and the error will still occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document