EAP Voucher Build Overrides Description And Packslip Entered By User For Po-receipt Based Quick Invoices
(Doc ID 2522967.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Voucher Creation
Issue with voucher build program where line description and packslip number are getting overridden if quick invoice is based on PO-Receipt. This is creating issue for data integrating for both manual and interfaced invoices also impacts business user's ability to manage match exception because of incorrect/overridden information.
Description and packslip should not be overwritten
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create receipt based voucher using “Quick Invoice Entry”.
Quick Invoice Template - Complete
2. Expand “Copy From Source Document” and select “PO Receipt”
3. Click on “Go”
4. Search for existing Receipt and copy 1 or more lines
5. Description on the quick invoice entry line is same as available in Receipt:
“HDD-6Gb” ad Packslip is blank
6. Change the description and packslip as:
“My own Invoice Description” and “JDSPKSLIP” respectively
7. Process the quick invoice from voucher build
8. Verify voucher build logs
9. Verify created voucher from Regular Entry
10. Verify the voucher line description and packslip:
- Values provided by user on quick invoice entry are overridden by voucher build from receipt which should not happen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document