EAR 9.2: Delete Unpost Button From Unpost Payment Group Page Does not Work.
(Doc ID 2523510.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Generic (Platform Independent)
On : 9.2 PUM 22 version, Unpost
Goto unpost group - payment group - action tab and click Delete Group, the system asks if user wants to delete
the group and user clicks Yes. The screen is saved, but the Delete Unpost button is not grayed out.
When I query GROUP_CONTROL, the unpost group is still there. It does not matter what the post action is (do not post, batch
standard, etc.); the group is not deleted. User have to set the group to Do Not Post and go to Receivables Update > Unpost Groups > Pending Unpost Group,
click Delete Group.
Clicking on delete group from the Unpost payment group should delete the group.
1. Create an Unpost group ( for example unpost payment group)
2. Go to Receivables Update > Unpost Groups > Payment Group
3. Open the group and go to options tab
4. Write the unpost reason
5. Go to actions tab
6. Click on the delete group and then click on "yes" on the pop-up
7. The delete group hasn't been grayed out and the group hasn't been deleted
(database search in group control can be made to see the entries are still present in the group control table)
8. Now go to Receivables Update > Unpost Groups > Pending Unpost Group
9. Search for the pending unpost group
10. Go to actions tab and delete the group. Now the group gets deleted.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users needs to take the extra step to delete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document