ECM: EFT Treasury payment Life-Cycle Not reflecting the status correctly, After Manually Reconciling the Payment with Settle by PayCycle
(Doc ID 2523662.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Manually reconciling the EFT Transaction, Treasury payment Life-Cycle Not reflecting the status correctly
- When Settle by Pay Cycle status Not showing correctly after reconciliation
- When Settle by Financial Gateway(FG) status is showing status correctly after reconciliation (showing reconciled)
Treasury Payment Life Cycle shows status Un-Reconciled even when transaction was reconciled Manually for the Payment.
Treasury Payment Life Cycle should show status as reconciled after Manually reconciling the Payment as in case of setttle by FG
1) Create EFT Request having Settle by Pay Cycle
2) Select and Approve the Payment from Settlements
3) Pay the EFT request using pay cycle
4) Check the status of the EFT request on review settlements page shows status as Payment processed
5) Manually reconcile the Payment
6) Check the status of the EFT request on review settlements page shows Recon Status as Un-Reconciled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document