ETL92: Absence Not Showing In Fluid And Classic Timesheets For Employee With Zero Hours Schedule
(Doc ID 2523782.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears the fluid and classic timesheet pages do not correctly display an Absence reported by a punch time reporter assigned to a schedule with zero hours. In this scenario the Fluid timesheet will only show the 'Suitcase' icon on the day the absence is reported with no TRC or hours shown as expected on the page. In the scenario where the Absence is reported on the classic timesheet side via Add Absence event, the absence shows at the bottom of the timesheet page under the Absence tab, however when the timesheet is submitted the absence never displays in the top portion of the Timesheet page.
The issue seem to occur only when the schedule hour = 0.00. If the scheduled hours are changed to 0.01 then the absence TRC and hours appear as expected on both fluid and classic pages.
Steps to Recreate:
!. Select a biweekly punch Absence Time Reporter assigned to Positive time Reporting Workgroup.
2. Assign the employee to a schedule with zero hours.
3. Absence does not require approval.
3. Punch Employee logs in via Fluid click on Enter Time page then Request Absence for 3/7/2019 then submits.
4. Back on the timesheet page. Note: Only Luggage icon appears on 3/7/19 but does not show absence TRC and 8.00 hours that was reported.
5. Now employee goes to Classic Timesheet page and creates an Absence Request via Add Absence event on 3/11/2019. The absence shows under the Timesheet – Absence tab at the bottom portion of the page.
6. Employee clicks the Timesheet submit button, but the absence never appears in the top portion of the timesheet as expected.
7. Change the Schedule hours from 0.00 to 0.01 then note the TRC and hours appear on both the fluid and classic pages as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document