EEX9.2: Delegated Approver is Able to Do Self Approval for Expense Report Through Fluid Pages
(Doc ID 2523874.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delegated approver, who also submitted the Expense Report, is able to approve the Expense Report.
1. Create an expense report from user K.
2. It went to user M for approval.
3. User K withdraws the report.
4. User K authorize User D to submit expense report behalf of him.
5. Now, User M has also provided expense approval delegation to user D to approve expense reports on his behalf.
6. User D try to resubmit the same expense report on behalf of User K and it has routed to User D for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document