EEX 9.2: Fluid: Deleting Attachmnts On Copied Expense Lines Deletes All Attachments For Related Lines
(Doc ID 2524098.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid: Deleting Attachments on copied expense line(s) deletes all attachments for related lines
1. In Fluid, create an expense report with an expense line, and attach a receipt
2. Copy the expense line using a date range, and turn ON Copy Attachments.
3. The new expense lines are correctly copied with the attachment on each line.
4. Delete 1 of the copied expense lines.
5. A query of record EX_ED_LINE_ATT shows there are now rows for the expense report.
6. Exit the expense report and go back into it. Click on the attachment for each expense line and the attachment is gone. Reference Not Found shows on each line.
7. Click on the attachment for each expense line and the attachment is gone and the following message is received
When deleting a transaction that was copied with an attachment from an existing transaction, the attachment is deleted from the attachment table for both the copied transaction and the existing transaction.
The attachment should only be deleted from the copied transaction
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document