EAP: IRS Is Expecting Federal Income Tax Withheld (Box 4 ) In NEC File
(Doc ID 2524099.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Voucher for 2000.00 for a supplier with class 07 and class 04 withholding.
2. Pay Voucher through Express Payments.
3. After #2 is done, pay 2nd Scheduled Payment to the IRS > release from Payment Hold on Payments page > pay through Express Payments.
4. Post Payments.
5. Post Withholding.
6. Run 1099 Job.
7. NEC file should contain an entry for Class 07 and Class 04.
8. NON-NEC file should not contain an entry for Class 04
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document