Merchandise Amt In Distribution Line Calculated Incorrect When Use Accounting Tag
(Doc ID 2524517.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Voucher Creation
Merchandise Amt in distribution line calculated incorrect when use accounting Tag
The Merchandise Amt in distribution line calculated incorrect automatically, this issue happens when the accounting tag has only one line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find One Accounting Tag which is a Multiple Line one, change it to make it only has one line, whose percent is 100.Updated delivered tag DEMO_BUILDING_ML
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable> Vouchers>Add/Update>Regular Entry to create a new voucher.(Make sure accounting tag is enabled in voucher before)
3. Entered Line Amount ‘100’, the Merchandise amount is updated to 100 automatically, it is fine.
4. Choose Accounting Tag “DEMO_BUILDING_ML”
5. Changed Line amount to 1100
Issue: Moving mouse and click somewhere else, the Merchandise amount is updated to 1200, it is the total of old value and new value, while this should be new value ‘1100’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document