EAP Lines Added To An Invoiced ERS Receipt Do Not Create A Voucher
(Doc ID 2524718.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Voucher Creation
Lines can be added to an invoiced ERS receipt and the additional lines do not create a voucher. This is an issue because it prevents the supplier from being paid for received goods or services. Either prevent user from adding lines to an ERS receipt OR process receipt lines in voucher build based on the line status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a multi-line PO for an ERS supplier. Approve and dispatch PO.
2. Ensure that ERS action = Yes
3. Enter a receipt for two lines. Save.
4. Run Voucher Build for ERS.
5. Verify voucher is built from receipt.
6. Run the following query, verifying receipt header and line ERS Invoice status.
7. Pull up the receipt and add an additional line by clicking the Select Purchase Order link
8. Enter the PO and click search.
9. Select a line and click OK
10. Save receipt with additional line.
11. Run voucher build
12. Re-run query. The new line did not get invoiced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document