EAP 508 Related Issue Scroll + And - Button Is Displayed On The Bottom Of The Page
(Doc ID 2524733.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.2 Image#
People Tools Release: 8.56
Scroll + and - Button is displayed on the bottom of the page when user accesses the page with Accessibility Mode (Screen Reader) is On.
Tab placed on the '-' icon before succeeding Field details
1) Enable the Screen-reader Mode
2) Navigate and try and add New Voucher
- Accounts Payable> Vouchers> Add/Update> Regular Entry
3) click on Payments Page/Tab
4) click on Tab
- Notice cursor is firstly at "Invoice No"
- Click Tabs and cursor will be at 'Save for Later' Button
- Click Tab cursor is at 'Find' link - (Payment Information scroll)
- Again click on Tab
Notice cursor is at : + /- button (add/delete row)
5) Note: The + and - button of the scroll is on the bottom of the page. JAWS Screen reader behavior will read
the button first before reading the succeeding fields under Payment Information Section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document