Error Message When Adding More Items to Punchout Requisition With Chunking Enabled
(Doc ID 2525257.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When punching out to supplier website and order 50 items or more then returning back to PeopleSoft application and save for later then again trying to add more items, system will generate error message and requisition will be automatically approved.
An error occurred while preparing to connect to supplier's website. Error Details: %1 (18036,3459) SCM_PV_EXTERNAL_APP.EcternalAppServices.OnExcute
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro requisition
2. Punchout to supplier website and add 50 items or more.
3. Return back to the application and save for later.
4. Try to add more items and will receive an error message.
5. Also the requisition will be auto approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document