Requisition Favorites Item With Long Description Not Setting Focus On Item
(Doc ID 2525275.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an item with long description to the ePro favorites then trying to choose this item from favorites, system will go to the favorites main page instead of going to the item quantity page to allow the users to add quantity directly, any short description item will not have this issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro requisition
2. Search for any long description item, like 10041
3. Add item to favorites.
4. Press on Home icon.
5. Press on the item you just added to favorites .
6. Notice that system is routing you to the favorites main page instead of the item QTY page.
7. Press on any other item from the favorites menu with short description.
8. System will correctly route to the item qty page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document