Provider Contact "return" Link is not Available On the Progress Log Page
(Doc ID 2525286.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging in as provider contact and press on any WO, press on View Consumption Details link, then pressing on the Progress log link, a new page will open and the return to WO consumption link is not there.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as provider contact and navigate to Main Menu > Services procurement >View Services Work Orders
2. Enter the Work Order ID and click on Search.
3. Click on Cost tab
4. Click on View Consumption Details link
5. Click on the "progress log" id
6. “Return to View consumption” link is missing in the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document