National ID Not Updated Through Smart HR Template for POI
(Doc ID 2525393.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
National ID is not updated through Smart HR Template for a Hire when a POI row already exists for the User.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as Administrator
2) Click on Navigator > Workforce Administration > Personal information > Add a Person
3) Goto Biographical Details and Enter the information. Check the National ID entered. Goto Contact Information and Enter the details
4) Navigate to Organizational Relationships. Click on the Person of Interest. And Save
5) Goto Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Template Creation >> Add a New Value Sections Tab. Select Section Configuration. Goto Person Rules. Enter details and Save.
6) Now, Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transaction > Create Transaction. Click Save and Submit
7) Navigate to Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transaction > Manage Transaction > Click on Add Job Data Enter the Details on Job Data and Save
8) Navigate to Modify a Person
Observe that the National ID was not updated with a new value nor a new row was added to accommodate this new ID.
Observe that the Contact Address and Phone Type was updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document