Deplete On Hand Quantity Process Triggers AUTOPTWY for Business Units not Designated for Auto Putaway.
(Doc ID 2525395.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deplete proce IN_FUL_DPL is triggering AUTOPTWY for Inter-Unit Transfers for business units not designated to Run Auto-Putaway Job. This occurs when one or more business units in the ranges of BUs being processed is designated to Run Auto-Putaway Job.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Destination Inventory business unit A does not have run auto putaway checked
2. Destination Inventory business unit B does not have run auto putaway checked
3. Enter express issue transfer from business C to A
4. Enter express issue transfer from business C to B
5. Run depletion for the express issue transfers
6. Both items are auto putaway into A and B. Should not happen in B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document