E-PG: Pivot Grid Incremental Facet Count
(Doc ID 2525700.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the facet count from 10 to ALL in the Pivot Grid Wizard it does not show all the entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Viewer
3. Look at the Product Name Facet.
It shows 10 entries with the option of seeing the next 10 when ‘More’ is pressed.
4. Click on ‘More’
There are 14 in total. The ‘Less’ then appears.
5. Change the facet count from 10 to ALL
6. Navigate to Pivot Grid Wizard
7. Go to Step 4Open the Fluid Mode Options group box.
8. Go back to Pivot Grid Viewer.
It will still show the first 10, but if ‘More’ is selected it should be expected to see all remaining entries (14 as before)
9. Press ‘More’
Result = Only 1 extra row gets added, with ‘More’ still on the page which does nothing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document