E-PG: Pivot Grid Graph Icons Now Have Label Text Which Can Be Highlighted
(Doc ID 2525702.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pivot Grid Graph Icons now have text labels that can be highlighted. In 8.56 and below it would have highlighted the image.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to >Reporting tools >Pivot Grid >Pivot Grid Viewer
3. Select the a Pivot Grid report (e.g. ACA_FULL_PART_TIME )
4. Look at the 4 graph icons
5. Left click mouse, hold and drag over the icons
6. There is now label text that can be highlighted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document