Employer Cost Displays as Annual Amount on the Enrollment Pages in Fluid Benefit Enrollment
(Doc ID 2526039.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Benefit Program Table, Show Employer Cost on Form is selected and the Cost Freq on Enrollment Form is set to Deduction Frequency. However, on the enrollment pages in Fluid Benefits Enrollment, the Employer Cost that displays as the annual amount not a per pay period amount.
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM> Product Related> Base Benefits> Program Structure> Benefit Program Table.
A. Select Show Employer Cost on Form.
B. For Cost Freq on Enrollment Form, select Deduction Frequency.
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service homepage> Benefit Details> Benefit Enrollment.
3. Open an Event for enrollment.
4. Click on the Medical, Dental or Vision Card.
5. Amount displayed as the Employer Cost for each Benefit Plan is the Annual cost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document