Fluid Component SCC_TASKS_TODOS_FL Disregards Checklist Item Setup For Display Due Date
(Doc ID 2526251.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, 3Cs
Fluid component SCC_TASKS_TODOS_FL disregards Checklist Item setup for display Due Date, defined on component SCC_CHECKLST_ITEM (SCC_CHKLSTI_FLD.SCC_DISP_DUE_DT) in Fluid Field Display section. We have some Checklist Items that we do not wish to display any Due Date in Fluid self-service To Dos page. The component disregards our setup option and displays Due Date anyway. See page shots.
The system (Fluid Component) should not display the Due Date for the Checklist Item if the Due Date field is not checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verify Checklist Item Table setup from Campus Community > Set up Checklists > Checklist Item Table
2. Verify student has checklist and status is Initiated from Campus Community > Checklists > Person Checklists > Checklist Management – Person
3. Log in as Student to view Tasks Tile and go to the To Do List (SCC_TASKS_TODOS_FL)
4. Drill into Check Item ‘Job Fair Application’ … the item with Due Date checked displays a Due Date in the Details
5. Close the Page and return to Tasks Details -> Note that the Due Date it’s displayed for both Check Items
6. Drill into Check Item ‘Welcome to PSUNV!’ (without the Due Date checked) -> no date displays on Task Details as expected
7. Close the page and notice Due Date now displays correctly based on the Checklist Item setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document