E-UPG: PeopleTools 8.56 Upgrade Change Assistant step "Creating Updated PeopleTools Views" Fails - '<VIEW> has fewer columns than were specified in the column list'
(Doc ID 2526894.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Upgrade
While performing a PeopleTools 8.56.xx upgrade on MSSQL 2016, the Change Assistant job is failing on step "Creating Updated PeopleTools Views". The views that fail to be created are:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Perform a PeopleTools upgrade using a patched PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.56.xx release (Ex. from PeopleTools 8.55.xx to 8.56.xx)
- Install Change Assistant 8.56.xx from the new release
- Setup Change Assistant to apply the 8.56.xx Change Package
- Mark the 'Applying PeopleTools Changes' steps as manually completed
- Run the Change Assistant job step "Creating Updated PeopleTools Views"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document