Purchase Order Total on View Printable Version is not as same as Purchase Order Dispatch Report
(Doc ID 2527065.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchase Order was created and rolled over. The Purchase Order Total in View Printable Version option is not as same as Purchase Order Dispatch report (XMLP) .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Purchase Order with one amount only item by assigning Sales Tax
2. Do budget check
3. Dispatch Purchase Order
4. Create multiple vouchers for Purchase Order (include Sales Taxes, Use Taxes)
5. Do budget check
6. Do voucher posting
7. Run Request PO Roll View process
8. Use PY Encum Close in PO Rollover Workbench
9. Run Request PO Rollover1
10. Do budget check for Purchase Order
11. Run Request PO Rollover2
12. Do budget check for Purchase Order
13. Open Purchase Order
14. Click View Printable Version (Note down the Purchase Order total)
15. Dispatch Purchase Order
16. Check the PDF, the Purchase Order total does not match with View Printable Version Report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document