EAR9.2: Error Running Aging Summary By Unit Report (AR30004) On MSSQL Server
(Doc ID 2527195.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encountered an error while the Aging Summary by Unit Report (AR30004) is run.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as a Receivables User
2. Navigate to: Accounts Receivable > Receivables Analysis > Aging > Aging Summary by Unit Rpt
3. Define a new Run Control ID with the the run control parameters
4. Launch the Aging Summary by Unit SQR Program (AR30004)
5. The AR30004 SQR Program abends in Error
SQR 5528) ODBC SQL dbdesc: SQLNumResultCols error 207 in cursor 26:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'sysdate'.
(SQR 5528) ODBC SQL dbdesc: SQLNumResultCols error 11501 in cursor 26:
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The batch could not be analyzed because of compile errors.
Error on line 1076:
(SQR 3716) Error in SQL statement.
Errors were found in the program file.
SQR for PeopleSoft: Program Aborting.
Please see the replication steps for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document