ELA: Two Lease Transactions Generate After An Amendment Is Created For A Payable Lease
(Doc ID 2527653.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Before PUM23, the system was not creating $0 vouchers if there was no rent change. But in the new PUM, regardless of the amendment, it started creating $0 Vouchers, payment transactions. This occurs when a payment transaction has already been processed for the next month, i.e. there is a future dated Transaction on the Payment schedule page in "processed" status. If you create and activate any type of amendment, the system will Generate the two transactions netting to $0.
If this is intended functionality, how do we suppress these $0 payment transaction from generating Vouchers?
The expectation is that the $0 payment transaction will be suppressed and will not generate Vouchers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease and Activate.
2. Create an amendment with a lease term that remeasures the lease payment for the next month which has already been processed.
3. Run Manage Transaction Generator.
4. Run Manage Interfaces to AP/Billing.
5. Create an amendment for a data entry error withe the original lease term.
6. Run Manage Transaction Generator.
7. Run Manage Interfaces to AP/Billing.
8. From the Processing Payments Page, review the Vouchers created by clicking on the Base Rent link, and then the Voucher ID link.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users will have to delete $0 Vouchers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document