EAP WTHD18: 1099 Corrections Picking Up Suppliers When Address Effective Dates Are Added For Next Reporting Year
(Doc ID 2528126.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 1099 Correction process is picking up Suppliers when Address Effective Date are added for the next 1099 reporting year (2019)
1. Run 1099 Job for 2018
2. Original IRS NON-NEC file contains Supplier USA1099011
a. Will make a correction to USA1099011 by adding an additional amount through Adjust Withholding
3. Original IRS NEC File contains entries for Suppliers USA1099001 and USA1099002 > will make a correction to USA1099011 by adding an additional amount
a. USA1099002 Address in file = 12345 Elm Street Building A Suite 100
b. Will add a 2019 Effective Date Address for Supplier USA1099002
c. The Address change should not be included in the 1099 Correction file
3. WTHD_SENT_DTL contains no data
4. Withholding Sent File process > 2018 data now in the WTHD_SENT_DTL
5. Adjust Withholding > add 500.00 for USA1099011 > Save > USA1099011 500.00 adjustment now in the WTHD_TRXN_TBL for 12-31-2018
6. USA1099002 has one Address Effective Date > add a second Effective Date for 4-2019
7. Run 1099 Job
a. Box checked for Include Manual Overrides
b. Box checked for Has the 1099-MISC containing Box 7 Non Employee Compensation file been sent and accepted by the IRS?
c. Box not checked for Use Report Date For Supplier
8. Correction IRS NON-NEC File > USA1099002 listed as a Correction due to the addition of Address Effective Date for 2019
a. The entry for USA1099002 is not correct because the box was not checked for not checked for Use Report Date For Supplier
b. USA1099011 entry for 500.00 added Withholding Adjustment is correct
9. Correction NEC file also lists USA1099002...this is not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document