HCM 9.2 - Referred Applicants In TAM Are Showing Up As Duplicates In Manage Job Opening
(Doc ID 2528141.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Referred applicants in TAM are showing up as duplicates in Manage Job Opening
When an existing applicant applies for a referred Job Opening, duplicate rows get saved to the HRS_EE_REF_JO table.
This then causes an issue with duplicate rows showing on the Applicant list as this grid uses table view PS_HRS_JO_APP_A_VW to include all applicants for associated JOID’s. This table view has a left outer join with PS_HRS_EE_REF_JO resulting in both rows being pulled into the view results.
Using the URL in the Employee Referral email, when the applicant Signs In, this links the applicant to the referred JOID and inserts the first row into this HRS_EE_REF_JO table, which is correct. If the applicant then goes to that JOID in their Activity and applies, a 2nd row gets inserted into the HRS_EE_REF_JO table which shouldn’t get inserted. This 2nd row that gets inserted has a blank Emplid associated with the Person ID and Job Opening ID.
referred applicants should only appear once in applicant lists
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to external Careers site and create a new user
2) Log in internally as an employee
3) Go to internal Careers
4) Search for job opening, then click and click ‘Refer a Friend’
5) Attach resume and complete application to submit referral. Make sure to use same email address used for new user created.
6) Applicant will receive Employee Referral email
7) Click on URL to apply for job opening
8) Follow the directions in the email to select the Job Title in My Activities link and apply for job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document