EAR 9.2: Multicurrency Payment Worksheet Occurs Out Of Balance After Adjusting And Line Added
(Doc ID 2528318.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with a payment worksheet that has selected an item for partial payment,
adjusting the payment amount results in a balance selected different from what is actually selected.
This only happens with worksheets which have been built with Payment Predictor.
If the worksheet is built via the selection component, or items are manually entered, it does not occur.
1. Create more up-to-date market rates for EUR->CAD and EUR->USD
2. Setup Receivables options to use DTL_TLR Payment Predictor Method (no changes made to method definition) on CAN01 and US001.
3. Update Customer (CAN01) to use Partial Payments via Payment Predictor
4. Create an item to be paid. This is a EUR denominated item on a CAD denominated BU.
5. Post the item.
6. After item posts, create a EUR denominated payment on a USD denominated BU for a portion of the item balance.
7. Set Detail references on the payment, but don’t update the payment amount to reflect actual payment made (leave as 1,000 EUR).
8. Run Payment Predictor.
9. Payment Worksheet is created. Navigate to the worksheet, update the Pay Amount for the item that was selected to 900 EUR.
Create a new line on the worksheet by pressing the “+” button at the end of the row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document