EAM9.2:COMBO EDIT ERROR OCCURRING WHEN TRYING TO UNITIZE NON CAPITALIZED ASSET
(Doc ID 2528545.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Combo edit error occurring when trying to unitize non capitalized assets.
Steps to replicate:
1. Disable commitment control for Accounts Payable
2. Set Chart filed edit option as “Reject /Edit error ” on AM business unit setup page.
Navigation: Setup Financials /Supply Chain -> Business unit related -> Asset Management -> Asset Management Definition
Go to> Business Unit /Book definition tab , Accounting Entry Option , Chart Field Edit Option
3. Create /chose , Asset Profiles which is having Capitalized asset check box unselected
Navigation: Setup Fianacials/Supply Chain -> Product Related -> Asset Management -> Profiles .
4. Create AP voucher and select Asset Check box on the Asset tab at Voucher Line level , Provide Asset Business unit and Non capitalized asset Profile .
Navigation: Accounts Payable -> Vouchers-> Add/Update -> Regular Entry
5. Approve and Post the voucher
6. Run Load Asset request process
Navigation: Accounts Payable -> Batch Processes -> Extracts and Loads -> Load Assets Request INTFAPAM
7. Run Retrieve Info from AP/PO process
Navigation: Asset Management -> Send /Receive Info -> Retrieve info from AP/PO
8. Unitize assets
Navigation: Asset Management -> Send/Receive information>-> Load Transactions -> Unitize assets
Please see Replication steps for more details..
Not allowing user to save details when utilize the assets on Load Utilize assets page.
Since user trying to utilize the non-capitalized assets , it should not show Combo edit error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document