E-PIA: CLASSIC PLUS-CLICKING ON MOVED IN LAST LINE OF RECEIPT GRID WON'T BRING UP INVENTORY WINDOW
(Doc ID 2528813.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the MOVED link in the receipt (under INV STATUS), the Inventory Put Away page does not come up if it is the last line on the page. For example, if you have a 15 line PO and on the receipt page it shows the first 5 lines, lines 1-4 will display the inventory put away page. Line 5 does nothing when you click on the MOVED link.
1) Create a 15 line PO
2) Add inventory business unit to each of the lines
3) Dispatch the PO
4) Add a receipt for the PO
5) Interface receipts and save
6) click on MOVED under INV STATUS for lines 1-4 - the inventory put away window comes up
7) click on line 5 - the last line on the page and the inventory put away window does NOT come up.
8) Click on next to get the next set of lines
9) Click on any of the first 4 lines, the inventory put away window comes up.
10) Click on the last line on the page, the inventory put away window does NOT come up.
11) Click to get the next page of lines and repeat. The first 4 lines on the page will open the inventory put away page when you click on MOVED, the last line will NOT.
PT 8.56 Upgrade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document