Fluid eProcurement Requisition Not Automatically Submitting for Approval and Remains in Open Status
(Doc ID 2528868.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Fluid eProcurement Requisition not automatically submitting for Approval and remains in open status
Workflow is enabled for the Req Business Unit
1) Navigation PIA > Fluid Home > eProcurement Tile > Create Requisition
2) Enter a special Request Item and add to cart
3) Review Cart and Submit the Requisition
4) Requisition is submitted in Open Status with message -- "Your Requisition Order has been Submitted for Approval".
5) Click on My Requisitions
6) Select to Edit the Requisition and Submit
7) Requisition is submiitted for Approval
When workflow is enabled and requisition is created that triggers workflow, fluid eProcurement Requisition is being saved in Open status even though the requisition message says "Your Requisition Order has been Submitted for Approval".
User must go into the requisition and re-submit in order to have the status change from Open to Pending.
In the same environment, this issue does not occur with the classic eProcurement Requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document