CRV Rows Get Inserted With Zero Amount Into The Summary Tables
(Doc ID 2528954.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRV activities have zero amount in the summary tables.
1. Add a project and an activity.
2. Create a PO and select the project and the activity.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Create a voucher and copy from the PO.
5. Save the voucher and post it.
6. Run PC_PO_TO_PC.
7. Run PC_AP_TO_PC.
8. Run PC_POADJUST.
9. CRV line has been inserted into the tables PS_PC_ACTIVITY_SUM and PS_PC_SUMMARY_TBL but with zero amount.
10. When running the engine, PC_SUM_RFSH, it puts the amount for the CRV row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document