EAP: 2nd IRS Tax Correction File is missing 1099 Supplier if Supplier is corrected twice
(Doc ID 2529313.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have a 1099 Supplier that appeared in the original IRS Tax file. 1099 Supplier amount was then corrected. 1st Correction file created with the 1099 Supplier appearing. 1099 Supplier was corrected a 2nd time. However, when the 2nd Correction file was created, the 1099 Supplier was missing from the file.
1. Add a manual Withholding Adjustment for Box 7 for a 1099 Supplier
2. Run the1099 Job with the “Include Manual Overrides” box checked
3. IRS Tax file created for the Supplier in Step 1
4. 1099 Copy B created for the Supplier
5. Run Withholding Sent
6. For the 1099 Supplier from Step 1, add a manual Withholding Adjustment for Box 7 to zero out the 1099 amount
7. Run the1099 Job with the “Include Manual Overrides” box checked
8. Correction file created for the Supplier in Step 1 with the 1099 amount zeroed out
9. 1099 Copy B created for the 1099 Supplier with Box 7 zeroed out
10. Run Withholding Sent
11. For the 1099 Supplier from Step 1, add a manual Withholding Adjustment for Box 7 to add back a 1099 amount
12. Run the1099 Job with the “Include Manual Overrides” box checked
13. IRS Tax File for NEC is not generating any data in the file / File Size = 0
14. 1099 Copy B is not created for the 1099 Supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document