E-PG: My Team - Simplified Analytics Related Content Not Appearing On Pages For New Pivot Grid Templates
(Doc ID 2529532.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add new pivot grid to the Request Absence content in the Team Time tile and select a specific employee, it appears when the User clicks "+" in the My Analytics tab . However doing the same in the View Requests page and selecting an employee, the My Analytics tab does not appear at all.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to People Tools > Portal > Related Content Service > Manage > Manage related content Service
3. Search by the Content Reference ‘My Team’
4. Hit on Edit button near the second Content reference as shown below:
5. Configure Related Content - Component Level Related Content has six Service types enabled:
6. Go back to Manage related content Service and Search again for Content Reference ‘My Team’ and select the link near the second Content reference as shown below:
7. On the related Information tab all the six analytics can be seen. Service Types as enabled and they are displayed at Component level
8. But when creating a new Analytics, only two are displayed
8.1. Go to the My Analytics tab
8.2. Click on the ‘+’sign to add a new Analytic
8.3. Only 2 analytic templates are available to the end user when the click on the “+” button in My Analytics
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document