Show All Button Not Displaying All Rows on Contract Document Status Page
(Doc ID 2529752.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Contracts
how All button on Contract Document Status page is not working properly. The
associate document grid is not displaying all the documents associated to the
contract While clicking the show all button.
SHOWALL button should refresh and display all rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Procurement work center tile on the home page
2. Go to contract document status link under Inquiry as shown in the screen shot
3. Enter values for SETID and Contract ID as shown in the screen shot
4. Document status page shows up as shown in the screen shot
5. Click SHOW ALL button as highlighted in the screen shot
6. The wheel as shown in blue spins and spins for a while
7. The scroll 1 to 2 of 20 on the left to the show all button remains the same before and after we click show all button .The page doesn't get refreshed with all the 20 rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document