ESOCIAL: Error in S-2399 Event Due S-2205 and S-2306 Generated for the Same EmplID.
(Doc ID 2529772.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Brazil - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One intern(estagiario) had his contract cancelled and he was hired as a temporary employment with Empl_rcd=1.
Because the temporary employment should not be sent to the eSocial, the emp_class used for the Empl_rcd=1 was not informed in the eSocial labor regime set up as well as the hire's action/reason
When running the eSocial event for the intern termination (S-2399), it was generated an error and then it was noticed that an event S-2205 and an event S-2306) was generated for the temporary employment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Job Data, an intern has been hired on 10/01/2018. Empl_class=ESTAGIARIO).
2. Run S-2300 event.
3. Terminate the intern with effective date=03/07/2019.
4. Add the temporary employment with Empl_rcd=1 and Empl_class=50(it is not inform in the eSocial labor Regime set up). The hire date is 03/07/2019.
5. Add the termination in a future date (12/01/2019).
6. Run S-2205 and S-2306.
7. Run the event S-2399
8. Send events to government.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document