E-PORTAL: Billing WorkCenter Displays " UnAuthorized " Message In A Truncated Box
(Doc ID 2530188.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Billing Workcenter, if the User doesn't have access to the component the Search Component window size is very small which causes the text to be get truncated.
The message box should show the full text.
1. Consider a User who does not have access to the Component – BI_CONS_HDR (Consolidated Bill Entry)
2. Navigate to Billing WorkCenter
3. Click on Recurring Invoices not Generated
4. Click on the Invoice ID
5. Click on Summary in the Express Bill Entry Page.
6. Click on Bill Search in the Bill Summary Page.
7. Select the CheckBox and Click on Header Info 1 in Bill Search - Not Invoiced Page
8. Unauthorized Access to the Component Message appears. Click OK
The text in the highlighted Box/Window is truncated because of the Size of Window. Some text have been truncated and user cannot change the size of the box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document