Employee Comments Special Processing Not Working On Manager's Document
(Doc ID 2530197.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
Employee Comments "special processing" not working on Manager's document -
The delivered Employee Comments section, with special processing, is not becoming available for employee to add comments on the Manager's document.
After manager shares the document with employee, the employee is unable to enter any comments on the "Employee Comments" section.
After manager shares the document with employee, the employee should be able to enter any comments on the "Employee Comments" section.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HCM>Product Related>ePerformance>Document Structure>Template Definition>Create a new Performance template.
Under General tab, turn on Define Criteria, Track Progress.
Under Evaluation Participants, select Manager only.
Under Process tab, under Manager Evaluation - Review Process, choose the "Apvl Before Review-5 Steps" and Definition ID = ManagerOnly
Under the Structures tab, choose Section = EMPLOYEE (this should have the Special processing = Employee Comments already turned selected).
2. Create a document for that template for an employee.
3. Login as the manager and walk the document through to the Complete Manager Evaluation step.
4. Submit it for approval. Have the approval approve by Personnel administrator.
5. Log back in as the manager. Share with Employee.
6. Login as the Employee. >The employee does not have the ability to enter comments under the "Employee Comments" section of the manager's doc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document