ECM: FED WIRE ID NOT POPULATED FOR EFT REQUEST FOR ISO20022 FORMAT.
(Doc ID 2530910.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FED WIRE ID not populated for EFT request for ISO20022 format
1. Banking setup for USBNK for payment method - Wire Transfer - Layout was ISO_CT_03 - Financial Gateway
2. Created a EFT Transfer for payment method - Wire Transfer - Layout was ISO_CT_03
3. Select the settlement
4. Dispatch the payment
5. Payment file is generated
6. Import the Acknowledgement file - change the source id to this TRW000000038
7. Check the Fed Wire ID in the PS_TR_WR_HEADER table - It shows as blank even though the acknowledgement file had the below information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document