Fluid-Cannot Submit Two Line Special Request Req With Same Item Description
(Doc ID 2531154.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Submit Requisition Items in the Cart after Signing Out and Logging in Back.
The quantity on line 1. Schedule 1 (1) does not match the sum of distributed quantities (2). (10100,11).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Check the Items of the user in the PS_PV_ITM_SRCH_REC then verify if there is an Item with repeated Description but different Supplier Item ID
2. Log in to the PeopleSoft and go to the Requisition Page
3. Go to the Cart > Verify that there is an Item with repeated description
4. Checkout the cart and then Submit it.
5. After submitting, the Error will be encountered on the Line with repeated description
6. Go back to Cart and delete Item 14 so that all of the items in the cart will be unique and no repetition in the items
7. Click Home button and then go back to requisition. No need to logout
8. Checkout and Submit the Items in the Cart
The Requisition will be created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document