Error When Clickinig on "GET E-SIGNATURE STATUS" To View Document Signature History. Function: SQLExec Error Position: 46 Return: 1704 - ORA-01704: string literal too long
(Doc ID 2531232.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the messages related to the DocuSign process exceeds a certain number of characters, the process fails due to update error to CS_DOC_HDR.CS.COLLAB.COMMENTS
1. Import any pdf file in Document Management (Supplier Contracts--> Create Contracts and Documents--> Document Management)
2. Click on "Prepare and Route for e-Signature"
3. Enter e-mail id and send document for signing
4. From email review document for more than 20 times
5. re-open document and click on "get e-Signature Status"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document