E-PORTAL/E-RCF - Service Mapped To Component Record SaveEdit Event Is Executing On Search Page
(Doc ID 2531322.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue reported on PT 8.57.04.
Service Mapped To Component Record SaveEdit Event Is Executing On Search Page.
Record in map is the Search Record of the component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note: Steps below are based on an environment with FSCM 9.2 PUM Image# 30 on PT 8.57.04.
1. Create new Application Package and Class to be used by a Related Content Service.
2. Create the Related Content Service for the app package and class created.
- Navigation: PeopleTools > Portal > Related Content Service > Define Related Content Service
Service ID: Z_TEST_SAVE_EDIT
URL Type: Application Class
Package/Path/Class Name: Z_TEST_SAVE_EDIT:TestSaveEdit
3. Map the Service to the Content Reference in Event Mapping
- Navigation: PeopleTools > Portal > Related Content Service > Manage Related Content Service, Event Mapping
Map Application Classes to Component Events
Select Inventory > Replenish Par Locations > Define Par Location
Associate the Service to Component Record Level Event Mapping, for Record CART_ATTRIB_INV, Event SaveEdit, 'Post Process' sequence.
- Navigation: Inventory > Replenish Par Locations > Define Par Location
5. Note that the error message is triggered when searching for existing records. The code should have only been fired upon saving the component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document