ECA: CA_BI_INTFC/BIIF0001 Putting Few Rows Status with ERR 0510 for Amended Contracts with Retroactively Adjusted Billing and Revenue Amounts Option
(Doc ID 2531345.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interface
Adjustment Invoice for Fixed-Price Contract fails during Billing Interface
When Fixed Price contract is amended with Retroactively Billing & Revenue Adjustment selected, Billing Interface ends up in error
LoadStatus ERR 0510 No Accounting Entries for Line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract with an amount based contract line.
2. Do Amount allocation for $15733.10
3. Assign a milestone billing plan with 7 events with different amounts. First event has amount say $1635.62 and the rest of the events have the amount say $2349.48
4. Revenue set Billing Manages Revenue
5. Activate the Contract
6. Run CA_BI_INTFC to process all the events
7. Now Bill plan and events are all in complete status
8. Do Amendment to reduce the amount say for $1840.47. When doing amendment check the Adjustment Retroactively Billing & Revenue selected
9. Process amendment
10. Billing Plan will now be InProgress
11. Now run CA_BI_INTFC
12. Notice that the INTFC_BI will have 7 rows for the 7 amended amounts and INTFC_BI_AEDS will have 6 rows only
13. Run BIIF0001 process. The process processes the 6 rows that have data in both INTFC_BI and INTFC_BI_AEDS. But leaves 1 row in ERR 0510 in the INTFC_BI table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document