Audit History Tab in Prepaid Balances Does Not Track Actions Performed on Prepaids for Grants
(Doc ID 2531371.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigation: Customer Contracts > Determining price and Terms > Prepaid Balances --> Audit History tab
Audit History tab in Prepaid Balances is only showing the Status changes of the logged in user. It should show the audit history for all users.
1. Login to the demo system using VP1
2. Create a Contract with rate based contract lines
3. Add a prepaid for the contract and make the prepaid status from "Pending" to "Ready"
4. Notice that Customer Contracts > Determining price and Terms > Prepaid Balances ==> Audit History tab displays the status change
5. Login to the demo system using VP2 and review the prepaid history for the same contract we careted in step 2 using navigation Customer Contracts > Determining price and Terms > Prepaid Balances ==> Audit History tab
6. Notice that the Audit History is blank.
The following SQL is seen in trace where OPRID is used in the where clause limiting the users view of the prepaid audit history
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document