ELM 9.2: Why from the Fluid, My Learning, History Tile, the Status Date is Different From Administrator's View All Learning Page for the Learner?
(Doc ID 2531793.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From the Fluid, My Learning, History Tile, the Status Date is different from Administrator's View All Learning Page for the Learner?
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in into as a Learner.
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service Fluid Homepage> Learning > My Learning, click on History tab
3. Click on the list view
4. Search for a web-based learning enrollment with the status “Not Completed”
5. Notice that the status date is populated.
6. Then, log in as an Administrator.
7. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > View All Learning and search for the learner ID that log in in step 1.
8. Search for the same web-based learning, which is in “Not Completed” status, and notice that “Status Date” is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document