'First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member bIsCalledOutsideNavigationCollection' Error Clicking on Manage Classes Tile After Submitting a Task
(Doc ID 2532454.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Self Service
When attempting to click on Manage Classes tile from the student fluid homepage after completing a Task,
the following error occurs.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member bIsCalledOutsideNavigationCollection.
SSR_MANAGE_CLASSES.COMPONENTS.SSR_START_PAGE_FL.OnExecute Name:PostBuild PCPC:564 Statement:12
Called from:SSR_START_PAGE_FL.GBL.PostBuild Statement:1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Campus Community > Task Management Work Center > Task Configuration.
2. Modify a Task so that the navigation for Complete Task is MENU: NUI_FRAMEWORK - COMPONENT: PT_LANDINGPAGE - PAGE - PT_LANDINGPAGE.
3. Navigate to Assign Tasks and assign the task to a student.
4. Log into self service as the student in step 3 and click on the Tasks tile.
5. Run through the steps to complete the task then click Submit. This should direct the student back to the fluid student homepage.
6. Click on Manage Classes tile and the error will occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document